That moment when...

#1 - March 14, 2013, 6:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You forget for a short time about whatever your currently working on or what you might be having problems with, be it raids, PvP, quests or anything besides and for a moment just sit and think to yourself....

We've been to underwater temples, desert ruins and pyramids, palaces and towers of gleaming white standing tall above the clouds, lush tropical rainforests, frozen wastelands, sweltering subterranean fortresses, lava spewing volcanoes, sunlit lakes, forests of perpetual twilight, blasted hellscapes and debris set against a sea of otherwordly stars and planets, elemental planes and higher dimensions.

We've fought man and beast, monster and tyrant, made friends and enemies, collected a plethora of prizes and trinkets from a countless array of victories as well gained determination and experience from hard fought defeats. We've laid Kings low, made celestial entities bow their heads, even rode the draconic wings of the apocalypse into the maw of oblivion.

It's only a short moment, and it's often hard to keep track of among all the things we get caught up with, but sometimes when you think of the shear scope of potential experience in WoW, it really is quite amazing.

I had this moment listening to the ingame music while looking out over the sea at the sunset on a beach in Stranglethorn, and I thought I'd share it with you. =)

Feel free to share the little nostalgic moments you have about WoW, or if you're new and experiencing something for the first time, and maybe we'll see a bit of what makes Azeroth a place worth coming back to for so many people.
Forum Avatar
Community
#13 - March 14, 2013, 1:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That was a good moment for sure :-)