Thank you for the LFR release schedule

#1 - March 5, 2013, 1:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
March 5 – Normal Throne of Thunder
March 12 – Heroic Throne of Thunder and LFR Wing 1 “Last Stand of the Zandalari”
March 19 – LFR Wing 2 “Forgotten Depths”
April 2 – LFR Wing 3 “Halls of Flesh-Shaping”
April 16 – LFR Wing 4 “Pinnacle of Storms”

I love the timing for the LFR gating locks. I was worried that as we progress through normal raids that I would have to be farming LFR also but I hope that with 6 weeks before the final boss comes out, I really hope that we can kill lei shen in normal before the experience is cheapened by seeing it in LFR

Well done Blizzard
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - March 7, 2013, 9:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I love the timing for the LFR gating locks. I was worried that as we progress through normal raids that I would have to be farming LFR also but I hope that with 6 weeks before the final boss comes out, I really hope that we can kill lei shen in normal before the experience is cheapened by seeing it in LFR

I’m really glad you liked it, means it was the right call.

LFR isn’t supposed to be a spoiler and isn’t supposed to be a gearing path for players interested in normal and heroic. We realize that quite a lot of players will still end up queuing for LFR to fill in any of their slots for which LFR might still provide upgrades for a short period of time after a new raid has been launched, but hopefully this kind of gating will minimize that even a bit more.