Melevolent weapon cost bugged?

#1 - March 7, 2013, 12:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Not sure if this is the right place to write, but here goes.

Ive been spending today grinding honor to be able to buy the melevolent weapons for honor, but now that i've managed to make 7250 honor this season, the weapons suddenly cost conquest points and require 7250 conquest earned this season... is this a bug, or did blizzard decide to make the melevolent weapons useless by making them cost the same as the season 13 weapons?
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - March 7, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys, we're sorry about this, it's clearly a mistake and a fix should be in soon. Malevolent 1-handed weapons are supposed to cost 1750 honor.
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - March 7, 2013, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/03/2013 16:01Posted by Vitogobleone
Would like to know the same for my alts. Currently capped at 4000 with them and not sure whether the 7250 required honor is a bug or intentional. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!
The "Requires earning a total of 7250 Honor Points for the season" is not a bug. In order to purchase the honor weapons you will first need to earn 7250 Honor Points on that particular character. I would recommend that you start buying some items with your current stash of 4000 Honor Points and then continue to farm more till you reach the required 7250 earned for the season. Once you have earned in total 7250 Honor for the season, you can buy the weapon for its listed cost :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#13 - March 7, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/03/2013 16:18Posted by Mobius
How come there's no 2H mace available with conquest?
It's actually intended that we have no 2-handed mace for Conquest points available this season. It's quite normal for us not to have every single type of weapon available each season, a good example of this is that this is the first season in a while that we've had a crossbow available for purchase. If your preference is to use a mace as your weapon of choice we can understand your frustration, however the available options this season for 2-handed weapons are either swords or axes.