Shan'ze Ritual Stones from Rare Spawns????

#1 - March 6, 2013, 1:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This is a pointless ritual to go through. You have a hundred people looking for the same thing. Or you camp a rare spawn to get the quest item only to find that when you kill them you get nothing. No loot nothing. Multiple times I and many others kill the rare spawns and get no loot at all. And this from a quest to continue progression on the island. WTH Blizzard!!!!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - March 7, 2013, 2:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just to clarify on drop chances for ritual stones and keys, you can only obtain one Key to the Palace of Lei Shen (aka treasure room) from any creature on the island, including the Isle of Thunder Rare Elites. Once you’ve already looted one off of a creature, no more will drop from creatures for your character that week. Additional keys can potentially drop from other select sources, but are extremely rare and not something you can try to farm.

Similarly, you can only obtain one Shan’ze Ritual Stone from an Isle of Thunder Rare Elite per week. You'll still be able to collect more from other sources, though.

[edited for clarity]
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - March 7, 2013, 2:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
03/06/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Holsety
Just to clarify on drop chances for ritual stones and keys, you can only obtain one Shan’ze Ritual Stone from an Isle of Thunder Rare Elite per week. Similarly, you can only obtain one Key to the Palace of Lei Shen (aka treasure room) from an Isle of Thunder Rare Elite per week, assuming you haven’t already found one from another source on the island.

What if I did find a key from another source though. Is it only one per week regardless of source?

Yes.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - March 7, 2013, 3:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Edited to clarify my clarity.
#99 - April 25, 2014, 8:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.