5.2 patch gearing question

#1 - March 6, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
5.2 released now and item upgrades been removed so how am I supposed to get 470 ilvl with gear from heroics being 463. For people who dont have time to commit to a guild and want to do raid finder unless they get really lucky in the 1st 2 raid finder encounters which for me never getting loot. how can this be done with no new justace gear released?
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - March 6, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/03/2013 09:20Posted by Macdady
5.2 released now and item upgrades been removed so how am I supposed to get 470 ilvl with gear from heroics being 463. For people who dont have time to commit to a guild and want to do raid finder unless they get really lucky in the 1st 2 raid finder encounters which for me never getting loot. how can this be done with no new justace gear released?

You can get to item level 460 (which allows you to get into Mogu'shan Vaults LFR) by running heroics. Once there, you can go up to 470 from the drops in that instance (remember, the drop rate for 5.0 LFRs has been increased with today's patch) as well as buying valor items from the different sources available. With the LFRs of Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring you'll be able to get the required 480 to access Throne of Thunder's LFR once it's available.