Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade.

#1 - Feb. 20, 2013, 12:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Scarlet Crusade Tabard

I'm sure most of us love the changes blizzard have brought to the Scarlet Monastery and while some may see the issue i'm about to raise as a minor one I feel that the one thing the new scarlet monastery lacks is the old Tabard.

On Argent Dawn we still have a sizable community of Scarlet Roleplayers and we have people wishing to join our community all the time! But now we have lost the Scarlet Tabard to an instance revamp some months ago. Our newest recruits are left with our sad excuse for a look-alike guild tabard. Whatever you think of the current state of the scarlet crusade lorewise I'm sure we can all agree it would be nice to have this brilliant tabard re-added to the games inventory with the one or two lines of code it would take.

If anyone agrees with me id like you to just leave a small message of support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06/03/2013 09:04Posted by Draztal
The developers have informed us the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade will be added back as a rare drop to the Scarlet dungeons in a future patch.

(Edit 06/03/2013) - I'd like to thank everyone for supporting this thread it just shows that with effort and constructive comments blizzard do listen and reply to us. This has fully restored my faith in the company and I look forward to the next patch.

Thank You.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 27/05/2013

The Tabard has been confirmed as dropping in the Scarlet Monastry again.

Thanks to all involved and the support and comments given toward having this item re-added.

Get grinding!
Forum Avatar
Community
#208 - March 5, 2013, 2:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The problem you have here is that EU blues are just pretty much CS. Ghostcrawler or noone is going to see it. The best thing that can happen is the thread stays alive, preferably with new posters rather than repeat posters.

Not true, at all, but keep in mind that petitions aren't really allowed in the forums :-)

The only thing we can share for now about this topic is that the developers are aware the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade is no longer obtainable after the Mists of Pandaria revamp.

We'll try to see if there's anything more we can share with you as soon as possible regarding if it might come back at some point in the future or not.
Forum Avatar
Community
#216 - March 6, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The developers have informed us the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade will be added back as a rare drop to the Scarlet dungeons in a future patch.