#1 - 2013/03/04 05:21:00 PMHi Blizzard,
I have been playing this game for a very long time and i have mostly liked / love or learn to live or the changes you make to the game.
however what i really do not understand is why would you go and remove skirmishes (Arena) from the game.
it was an really awesome feature in the game for us hardcore arena / pvp players.
the reason why it was so good was:
1) You could play some while looking for arena partners (Now i have to afk in SW / fly around looking silly)
2) you could use it to try different comps
3) you could use them to try out different players for your team, now u have to get them in the team and loose 200 rating before you give them a boot
4) it was an awesome feature to use when the season ended
5) it could be used when your team members are offline and u really wanted to arena.
Really you should re think on this decision to bring back the awesome feature.
PS: why was it removed in the first place.