Micky Neilson twitter

#1 - Feb. 19, 2013, 2:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Saw this on Scrolls of lore and didnt see a topic about it on the story forums. Seems like he is tweeted on alot of interesting things. https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson The ones that caught my eye the most:

@montoyadaniel Definitely some cool story stuff in the works for Baine.

@cemotucu Pandowan is meant to be a term for the young Pandaren who are training on the turtle.

@MickyNeilson Hi Micky! Can you tell us anything about Blood of the Highborne? Is Liadrin a big player in it, a la Nobundo in Unbroken?

@Rommatho Your Twitter name is a character in it! The main characters are Lor'themar, Liadrin, Dar'Khan and a new elf named Galell.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#26 - Feb. 21, 2013, 5:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For those interested, there are many developers on Twitter currently including @MickyNeilson , @DaveKosak , and @ChrisMetzen . I'd just caution everyone on expecting big reveals there, though they often share what they can with people as they have time.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#28 - Feb. 21, 2013, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Arrr!

The light, it burrrrns us!

Turns down the wick a bit. Sorry about that. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#36 - Feb. 21, 2013, 7:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/21/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Haaely
What the heck a blue in the story forums? Did you get lost?

Shh you don't want to scare it away.

It??? :(
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#101 - March 6, 2013, 5:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Which is why you should always have Blackmail against them...

For instance, I've got a laminated printout of when Neth was hacked by a Keylogger that I was going to take to Blizzcon to be signed with me a few years back. Then I realized that it would be mean and the chivalry in me wouldn't allow that to fly.

I would have signed it. It was a session mimic, not a keylogger. :)

The developers very much care about the lore and story, thus why they've been working to add more elements into the game as well as finding new ways to deliver story (and have discussion) such as the ebooks, short stories, and Twitter presence (to name a few).

What a bad time to run out of game time yesterday. Was hoping I could jump into the topic in time to ask Neth to change our forum name to the Lore Forum. Pah!

Story Forum actually is a better fit for the forum title. It covers items that may not necessarily be canon/lore as well as lore discussion.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#104 - March 6, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I would have signed it. It was a session mimic, not a keylogger. :)

The developers very much care about the lore and story, thus why they've been working to add more elements into the game as well as finding new ways to deliver story (and have discussion) such as the ebooks, short stories, and Twitter presence (to name a few).

It would be nice then if you guys would clarify the older lore rather than muddying the waters. A LOT of things need to be cleared up so they can be understood.

Specifics? I can always pass along the feedback and questions to the appropriate parties. That doesn't guarantee an answer, but at the least I can ask on your behalf.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#151 - March 22, 2013, 10:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Updated my previous post with a link to our historian's twitter as well.