Hi, is it worth comming back to wow?

#1 - Feb. 18, 2013, 7:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello! I haven't played world of warcraft since about 2 weeks after cataclysm launched. I am curious, is it worth to buy mists of pandaria and game time? Or am i better off still playing other games? Thank you for your answers :)!
Forum Avatar
Community
#85 - Feb. 20, 2013, 2:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Evisceratorr!
18/02/2013 07:08Posted by Evisceratorr
is it worth to buy mists of pandaria and game time?

First of all, let me answer your pertinent question with the product of many years of /played and of working for the best gaming company in the world:
- Yes!
On the other hand here’s my completely unbiased and personal opinion:
- Yes!
" What? They’re same? How can that be? Is this silly Murloc trying to troll me? Stop it right now you slimy blob fish! "

Before you start boiling some water for your Murloc Fin Soup, please hear me out.

There are many topics on this subject and I don’t want to turn this into an unreadable wall of text, so I’m just going to focus on this: Players have always complained about every single aspect of this game since it first began 8 years ago. Since then, the game has evolved with a mix of designer’s isolated and independent decisions and with some of them heavily influenced by players’ feedback.
The game will never reach a point where it will bring every single player to a point of complete and blissful satisfaction and stay there indefinitely.

I’ll be honest, I complain about WoW just as much as the next player. But complaining is good, means you care, means there is always room for improvement, and that’s what we’re here for.
When you love a game this much, any small detail will matter to you, and you will go to great lengths to try and make us aware of it and improve it, that’s why there is so much noise on our forums sometimes, it’s hard to have a clear perspective on players’ opinions when they are this passionate.
WoW is a great game, the best of its genre, and it has been so for more than 8 years.

TL:DR – MoP is one of the best expansions yet, it’s a perfect time to come back to WoW. Patch 5.2 is almost here which will make it easier to catch up on PvE and PvP content if you missed the first few months of MoP.

18/02/2013 07:47Posted by Jalane
You will probably get a different answer for each player you ask.

It's also worth noting that everyone posting in here has an active subscription in WoW ;)