The Pilgrimage to Blizzard 'Mecca'

#1 - Feb. 8, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Has any player made the journey to Blizzard HQ's and taken a photo of the event? I was thinking about this just recently and wondered if I would do that if I went overseas to America (I live in the land down under :P) on holiday.

Is it even possible? Is the HQ well guarded with 90 elite guards? Is the company building in a gated, secured area? Is Bashiok the doorman?!

So many questions! :O
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#19 - Feb. 9, 2013, 12:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You can find photos from several of Blizzard's offices here: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/

Having lunch with the Orc Statue, weather permitting (we're having one of those rare rainy days in southern California) is cool. Personally, I wouldn't mind visiting the Kerrigan statue (photo #30) at the office in Versailles, France. *waves in his manager's direction*
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - Feb. 9, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Thank you Rygarius!

Edit: Just looked at the photos, nice digs! Do you think Blizzard will ever do an inside web tour or somesthing similar Ry? (may I call you 'Ry'?)

Ry or Coffee Bird works. We did a series of interviews for Blizzard's 20 year anniversary, "A Day In The Life" that gives more of a backstage pass (with pictures!) at how things look from behind-the-scenes.

Edit: Added link.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Feb. 9, 2013, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/08/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Wain
The campus is definitely gated, with security. I'm not sure if they ever offer tours to the general public or not. I had a feeling they did, but that may have changed. I really hope you can get in if they do. I'm also an Aussie, and seeing the campus, and getting a pic taken under the orc statue, was a huge highlight of my trip to CA a few years ago. :)

There's information about that in the contact us section of the website. A light disclaimer though; there may be a bit of a waiting period as a number of people (ranging from 1 to ∞) have expressed interest in such things.