HUG or SALUTE "Blues" & "Greens"

#1 - Feb. 8, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Much the same way you look on threads from time to time, and like to avoid the "loaded" question threads, there are a few of us out here that think you are still doing a great job. We are thankful that you do pop into a thread for a /hug or to flip a table, or even to talk about the Sha of Pickpocketing :).

Honestly, it is nice to see the interaction in the thread and I, for one, would like to give you all great big gnome hugs! Thank you for lightening the mood from time to time with silly one liners and stories. Thank you for taking a few moments to post something in a thread and remind everyone that you are secretly watching.

I know there will be flamers, haters, folks calling me a Fanboy or a brown noser. Honestly, I don't care since they are exactly the kind of people that need a hug and refuse to at least say Thank You once in awhile.

So, from the bottom of my little Gnomish heart, thank you for being a part of this community.

/Gnomesalute
/gnomehug
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#26 - Feb. 8, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/08/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Gnømercy
/hug or to flip a table

Let's call today Inter-Dimensional Friday and everything is physiologically rearranged such that we all Hug a Hug, and...

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

!!