Dawn of the Aspects - Part 1 Coming Soon*

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Feb. 6, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The age of the dragons is over. Azeroth’s ancient guardians struggle to find a new purpose in a world plagued by uncertainty. Author Richard A. Knaak explores the history of the former Dragon Aspects in this five part mini-series.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8636640/

*Now with a teaser excerpt of Part 1.

Author: Richard A. Knaak
(World of Warcraft: Stormrage, Warcraft: War of the Ancients trilogy)
Format: Five Part Serialized eBook
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - Feb. 6, 2013, 9:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We've updated the post with the Part 1 teaser text. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#41 - Feb. 7, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
02/07/2013 02:29 AMPosted by Lacryma
Thanks for posting it Neth. I gotta say, I don't know why so many people bash Knaak. He's a really talented writer imho, and from what I read, I like.

I think this is the beauty of reading books written by different authors. Their style is going to appeal differently to one person than it does another. There are many times my friends and colleagues will absolutely rave about a particular author, but when I go to read, I find I'm turned off by them and can't agree.

Likewise, there are many people that prefer the way I relate information over one of my colleagues or vice versa. Hopefully, overall, we manage to convey the information that's most important/relevant and that more people enjoy it than not. We can't please all the people all of the time, but hopefully, those that may not be happy about the author selection will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome. As always, the Creative Development team is working very closely with Mr. Knaak as well as the other authors to make sure that we're delivering the best stories we can.