- 2013/02/06 07:45:00 PM
I'm in the process of scheduling fansite interviews with our developers to cover patch 5.2 content and design, and I'm curious what formats and topics are most popular among the community. In addition to this simple poll on preferred format, please elaborate on what you think makes for a successful (or unsuccessful) interview. Some examples:
- What topics interest you most? (i.e. systems, encounters, lore, content, art, sound, etc.)
- Why do you prefer the format you voted on?
- What sites or podcasts are your primary sources of WoW news?
- What sites or podcasts have conducted the most compelling interviews in the past?
- In a single interview do you most prefer one-on-one, multiple people asking questions, or multiple developers answering questions?
Keep in mind this is specifically about press/fansite interviews with developers, and not public Q&As. The two aren't mutually exclusive and we'd like to host another developer Q&A in the near future.
Your feedback will help me assess our resources and determine a solid 5.2 interview strategy. Much appreciated!