Seriously.... And a capital "A"?

#1 - Jan. 23, 2013, 9:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://imgur.com/cOzQ9Gj

That was all. Fix or no point for anyone to continue playing.
Forum Avatar
Community
#19 - Jan. 25, 2013, 10:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We know this is very high risk, so thanks for letting us know. We’ll do our best to fix it before this evolves into the feared Sha of Bad Grammar and annihilates all life on Azeroth.

25/01/2013 09:29Posted by Lorcan
Jogu is drunk
25/01/2013 09:57Posted by Meckina
welcome to the weekend :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#20 - Jan. 25, 2013, 10:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've actually just checked this and even though it is indeed a grammatical error, it’s one that we’re probably ok with because “Acquaintance” is a variable. That same variable will change into different words as you progress (for example “Stranger”, “Buddy”, “Friend”), while the rest of the sentence remains static.
Forum Avatar
Community
#66 - Jan. 25, 2013, 4:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
25/01/2013 14:59Posted by Andrai
It would be easy to resolve, good English in quest text IS important. So, it's just another lazy response to a problem.

Even if my reply was a bit on the light-hearted side that doesn’t mean I didn’t take it seriously, and of course there are solutions for this, we can add the indefinite article to the variable or create a second var that will depend on the first one.
It’s all about priorities. What I wanted to imply with my playful tone was that this isn’t a very serious bug and it won’t be at the top of the stack but should eventually get fixed.