Urgent change needed! The game won't survive!

#1 - Jan. 23, 2013, 1:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello forum community. I'm glad you're reading this thread, as we all know that the future of WoW depends on one update that has been completely ignored by Blizzard up to this point. It's obvious that we need this update to sustain the game; subscribers are slowly leaking out by the severals, and the gradually declining wad of cash used to support this game is drifting away, away into the sun. The sun of agonizing agony and long evening nights spent alone drawing stick figures of you fighting that end-of-expansion raid boss that was never meant to be. We can't let this happen, as a community we must stand up and let Blizzard know that marmot punting must be put into the game. Marmot punting, the sport of gods and pandas and godly pandas, is the surefire way to draw people back to the game we love. Marmot punting provides several benefits to all aspects of gameplay that no other update could bring. For example, PvP; imagine the added dynamics of a fight that be instilled when punt able marmots that stun for 67 seconds or do max health +1 damage upon impact; we'll bring the rush back to PvP with our furry flying fluffballs of fury (that will be the "channeled" spell and it will have a decent AoE radius) marmots will of course have different abilities like causing earthquake, kicking the other team in the privates, making an inaugural address and much more! The marmots will add so much fun to the typically dull experience of PvP and we as a community will never be able to look back. Think of the balance! Yes, there will be class based marmots but overall they are easier to balance than classes but will have so much flavor to them it's unbelieberable, and PvP will finally be about your skills in marmot punting as the community has always asked for. And of course they'll change colors, that would be stupid. But oh, see that? Now it appeals to all those pet collecters! Tired of the lack of qt pets available to you? Go pick up your pokeballs and catch ALL the marmots, all the different shades and class marmots, struggle with your friends to defeat and capture the deadly Illidan marmot as he fires his lazors of "NOT PREPARED" at your futile attempts to capture him alive because you were NOT PREPARED and he was VERY PREPARED. Marmots will be all the rage and every single pet collector on Azeroth will need every single one to decimominate the planets. Of course you might think of PvE and you think of "Oh how will this help me?" I'mg lad youa sked because marmots love you and will help you love you and they'll be puntable marmots of friendship which when kicked can be sent spiraling into the heads of enemies to randomly debuff your enemy or place a HoT on yourself called "bit by a marmot" because it turns out that the marmot you just punted was a WEREMARMOT and as we all know weremarmots are some of the deadliest creatures that roam the face of Azeroth and you just got BIT. Your wounds heal quickly but soon you turn into a weremarmot and have to avoid and nip the feet of your enemies as they attempt to punt you. You're really only running away from the inevitable as marmots always get punted, but imagine the detail and sophistication this will add to boss fights. Imagine facing off against the sha of infidelity in the body of a marmot, boldly going where no marmot has gone before because he kicked you that far. Overall I think I've made my point that marmots are obvious the necessary next step for WoW and without them...I just don't think we can survive. It is the will of the people and the people in the mountains that we bring about the marmots of puntability within reach of those who seek its powers to stop those evil clutches from handing our prides and joys. Sorry for the RP section but that was me showing you how much use this marmot can have in RP as a holy defender of marmotdom and how great it would be if this type of stuff was added more and more i mean like imagine all the marmot rps about marmots and punting marmots and the great stories people could come up with like marmot of origin and how it survived the lickk king or its abilities and everything and pets could really help even mounts would be an awesome idea i think because imagine a marmot mount, a puntable marmot mount that you can punt when players are on it, that would add so much potential to the current static and boring system of mounting and could add dynamics to combats and mounting to escape wpvp because of fear of punting and we could have special marmot punting tier boots and each one has special punting powers but this idea just has so much potential the boots could be on fire or freeze aoe or whatever. theres just so much potential in this idea, and it would not only be a game changer, but a game changer. This update is needed! If we don't get it, what is going to stop us from leaving! I know Blizzard introduced an item, and I know this was on obvious hint at the development of the activity as a larger (and hopefully the prevalent activity in WoW so please support me and the marmots because we can make a change.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Jan. 23, 2013, 1:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Congrats! Puntable Marmot

Yes, I realize this item isn't new and that this thread was likely created for fun. I just wanted to link the item because it's one of the greatest things ever!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#21 - Jan. 23, 2013, 2:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/22/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Rapsidy
It was one of the greatest things until ya'll nerfed it to only be kicked once. Now I don't even feel the urge most times to even bring it out anymore knowing I can't go chasing after it trying to beat my guildys to it and using life grip to make em angry.

A few of these and Leap of Faith could be just as fun: Paper Zeppelin