5.2 Flawed logic and assumption [T2 Gear]

#1 - Jan. 18, 2013, 3:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Many people are trying to argue Blizzard is purely interested in the money (Which may be true) therefore they go out of there way to attribute the general population of the WoW community which are casual players. It just seems to me that T2 is one of the most gratifying achievements for most of these "casual players" so what would happen if you took possibly the only feat in reasonable reach for some of these players who don't put much time into the game, would the "casual player" lose interest in the game due to lack of goals? I haven't seen "casual" players spam trade chat "LF R1 or GLadiator push", I typically see the old "LF 3S for 2200 to get T2" ETC. I think Blizzard will be losing money if they implement this, from both casual and hardcore players.

We all know why high end players may or not oppose the the T2 changes, but i thought I would look at the other perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M3cd4kdXV3w#!
Funniest thing I've heard in a while

Thanks,

Stay beautiful.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#360 - Jan. 18, 2013, 11:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Totally agree in principle,but I'm not sure we need to keep a hurdle in, and adversely affect the PvP game, just to give people something to shoot for. We'll have a cosmetically different enchant available at 2200 in 5.2, and going along those lines we're looking at what potential future cosmetic rewards we could add for various ratings in the future.