My Goodbye Post

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Jan. 17, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
After eight years here at Blizzard, from my days on the Technical Support forums as NickJS, to being a part of the community team, I’ve been very blessed to share this experience with all of you. The time has come for that experience to end though, as I’ve decided to head back East, and explore career opportunities outside of Blizzard.

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this chapter in my life. I’ll truly miss being one of the many at Blizzard, but as a longtime fan I’ll certainly still be playing alongside you. Cheers, and thanks for all of the memories.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - Jan. 17, 2013, 12:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't know what I'm going to do without the Arsenals soccer chants being belligerently shouted into my ears at company parties, or the random (and literal!) slaps across the face that would follow. You're truly one of a kind and it's been awesome working with you these past several years.

I'll save the mushier stuff for your Facebook timeline. :p The world is your oyster, buddy! Brennvin is win-win!

<3
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#25 - Jan. 17, 2013, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
His cube is next to mine and seeing it cleared out today took a bit of my breath away. The reality that this day has come is not easy to accept. My friend is moving on, and while it makes me happy to know his life is evolving and he's pursuing his dreams, it still saddens me that my friend won't be there.

I'm certainly going to miss you, Brennvin.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#46 - Jan. 17, 2013, 1:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There are few people in my time at Blizzard I can say have been my best friends, and I think you should be super excited about being one of them. I'm going to miss you, buddy.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#108 - Jan. 17, 2013, 9:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
While I'll certainly miss hanging around and chatting it up with you on a regular basis (SO many memories), I do look forward to hearing about your stories and experiences yet to come.

Stay awesome, Brennvin. It's been a true pleasure working with you these past few years. You deserve only the very best that life has to offer, no matter if you are here in Southern California, or back East pursuing your dreams. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#132 - Jan. 17, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's /sadpanda to see someone that has been there practically forever heading out. (Anyone that's was there when I joined the Community Development department has been there 'forever' as far as I was concerned.)

Brennvin, you take care and wish you luck in all your future endeavors.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#162 - Jan. 18, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My friend, I hope you farewell.

We're already missing you.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#227 - Jan. 23, 2013, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We'll miss you my friend. That's about all I can say. :(