Justice points into coins.

#1 - Jan. 16, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As the title says, I would like to be able to convert justice points into coins. I have all the heirlooms (not interested in leveling any char tho) and my jp are permanently at 4000, not even worth to trade whem for items (herbs, minerals) since the trade ratio is ridicolous.
I am exalted with most factions on pandaria and I will have to do dailies just for coins.
Before a blue comes saying coins/dailies/valor are not required: they are. If you are doing any kind of progress the chance for extra loot (or being able to get valor gear) is really important.
If I had listened to gms saying "dailies and valor are not required" I would have been without gear to enter my raid team since I had bad luck on lfr/sha/rolls.

if it isn't clear coins= elder/lesser charms of good fortune
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - Jan. 16, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Justice points are the lower currency, useful for those looking to gear up for heroics, pre-raid stuff really. While I can see how JPs can build up for players who don't want to spend the surplus points on various items such as heirlooms, legacy gear for transmog purposes or trading in for honor points to get PvP gear, it doesn't make much sense to me to allow this lower currency to be used as a way to get the higher level gear, that's the issue I see with it.