Seriously why?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#67 - Jan. 9, 2013, 3:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Look at the comments on the teaser most of them are

"LOL JURASSIC PARK? WOW SUCKS HARDER NOW!"
"WHY DINO MOUNTS THIS IS SO STUPID!"
"i'M SO GLAD I CANCELLED MY SUB LOL DINOS".

I must mount that T-rex!

I think we generally get a mix of reactions from people when we provide teasers like these. It's pretty expected overall. That said, I think I've seen more interest in them than not so far. Strangely enough, it also seems that comments on the blogs have a different tone than the forums or other locations on the web at times. I'm not sure why. Maybe people feel their comments will be noticed more there and so let loose. In the end though, we take all the feedback in good/bad/in between and keep it in mind as we develop.

We know we can't please everyone, but we're hoping we're able to make more people happy than not. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#77 - Jan. 9, 2013, 4:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I think we generally get a mix of reactions from people when we provide teasers like these. It's pretty expected overall. That said, I think I've seen more interest in them than not so far. Strangely enough, it also seems that comments on the blogs have a different tone than the forums or other locations on the web at times. I'm not sure why. Maybe people feel their comments will be noticed more there and so let loose. In the end though, we take all the feedback in good/bad/in between and keep it in mind as we develop.

We know we can't please everyone, but we're hoping we're able to make more people happy than not. ;)

How about the people of Warsong? Any concern for them at all? Any about the fact they may never be able to down the new world bosses, you know, since you refuse to address the server population problems.

Please refrain from derailing this thread with an alternate topic. This is unnecessary and disrespectful to the others who have been posting on topic in this thread. Please feel free to create your own discussion thread, just please remain constructive in it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#83 - Jan. 9, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Because people will say whatever come to mind first on blogs since they fear no retribution.

The rules apply there the same as on the forums. ;) I'm sure many have learned that lesson over time.