3.3.3 devour magic nerf, this is a joke

#0 - Feb. 21, 2010, 3:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
seriously, i cant believe this !%!%. so you blizzard decided to "fix" devour magic so that you can no longer use it while you are CC. this is the biggest pice of crap ive ever seen, the whole idea behind this spell and what makes it useful is that you can dispel CC of yourself. after the countless lock nerfs, this was pretty much the only cool thing left in this class that i enjoyed. now you have removed another unique ablilty from the warlocks. GG blizz, nerfs was the last thing warlocks needed

and btw: i cannot possibly understand WTF you blizzard are thinking. very few ppl whined about locks and i have never heard anyone complain devour magic is OP or something, and then you decide to nerf it? what about those mother!@!@ing arms warriors you refuse to do something about, when so many people thinks they are OP? you make the weak weaker, and the strong stronger? y thats blizzard balance at its best. no wonder why they lose a lot of costumers, keep it up guys :D
#66 - Feb. 22, 2010, 1:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
seriously, i cant believe this !%!%. so you blizzard decided to "fix" devour magic so that you can no longer use it while you are CC. this is the biggest pice of crap ive ever seen, the whole idea behind this spell and what makes it useful is that you can dispel CC of yourself. after the countless lock nerfs, this was pretty much the only cool thing left in this class that i enjoyed. now you have removed another unique ablilty from the warlocks. GG blizz, nerfs was the last thing warlocks needed

and btw: i cannot possibly understand WTF you blizzard are thinking. very few ppl whined about locks and i have never heard anyone complain devour magic is OP or something, and then you decide to nerf it? what about those mother!@!@ing arms warriors you refuse to do something about, when so many people thinks they are OP? you make the weak weaker, and the strong stronger? y thats blizzard balance at its best. no wonder why they lose a lot of costumers, keep it up guys :D

This is yet another example of how to post if you wish to have your forum posting privileges removed. Sharing your thoughts and giving feedback is great if it's done in a civil and constructive manner, but not when it's done like this.

Please stop making these types of posts.