Holy Wrath Macro bug

#1 - Dec. 30, 2012, 8:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Think ive found a bug here

I was making some big time lazy macros for my boxers

And this was for my Pally tank

/startattack
/castsequence reset=5 Hammer of the Righteous,Judgment,Consecration,Sacred Shield,Holy Wrath
/use 13
/use 14

works fine but when you are spamming left and right at the same time Holy Wrath does not reset the sequence

it will not go "example"

Judgment >> Hammer of the Righteous >> Holy Wrath >> Hammer of the Righteous

It just gets stuck on Holy Wrath no matter what sequence you choose.
Cheers

edit = Yea defo a bug I can repeat this over and over again.
Forum Avatar
Community
#12 - Jan. 4, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Here is a basic video of what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AIhdJejDNw

Thanks for the video, it does seem like a bug to me, have you reported this in-game?
It's generally the most efficient way to get bugs sorted out as the message goes straight to the teams responsible for the investigation.

Going out on a limb here but this might have something to do with denounce having 1.5 sec cd, since the old holy wrath spell id was changed to denounce, maybe the macro is still expecting holy wrath to have 1.5 sec cd and when you move it assumes it didn’t go out. Can you try to move just before pressing holy wrath and move also only 1.5+sec after you’ve pressed it? And then do the opposite and only move during the first 1.5 sec after pressing Holy Wrath? What happens then?

I'll add this to the "potential bug" list anyway, thanks for taking your time to help us improve our games!