My problem with bag space

#1 - Jan. 3, 2013, 8:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is honestly not old gear or tabards or even cooking. they have given us a lot of solutions for that (and to be fair we are far better off then when we used to have pets in our bags!)

For some reason I have yet to fathom, I keep all of my old holiday gear - you know the pants, boots and shirt that you pay 200 of some holiday item for (be them hearts, tickets, or whatever), put them on, do a handstand in the opposing factions city while whistling the ironforge dwarf digging song backwards for 3 minutes to get an achievement for and never wear them again... Only I keep them in fear that next year I WILL have to wear them again for some new achievement that never comes and I don't want to work for them again.

and can someone please explain why I still keep my

Mallet of Zul'Farrak?
Mark of Honor Hold?

I mean seriously... what's the chance that Spirit Shard's are going to make a currency comeback and provide something useful to me at my current level (I have 32 saved up JUST IN CASE!)?

And yes, there is all the "cute" stuff that I just can't seem to get rid of! Like my
Super Simian Sphere
my Puntable Marmot
and even holiday things like my
Brazier of Dancing Flames
and archaeology items like my
Ancient Amber which I use all the time when hanging around SW.

*Maybe* Blizzard needs to do something about my bag space for some of the mentioned items, but it's clear that I need help as well. I'm an online pack rat! Which is amusing since I keep very little in real life.

I think it comes from the RPG days of old like zork where you never threw anything away because you could combine that leftover piece of magazine paper with the used bullet to make a match and light the oil rag so you would not be eaten by a grue.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - Jan. 3, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I went on a cleaning spree recently... but it wasn't enough. Or maybe it was, I have free space but I can't help but feel cluttered still. My big problem is transmog items, and keeping around way too many armor pieces and weapons because I think they look cool and one day, maybe, I'll use them in some awesome themed set. I also have a ton of old rep items, looking for the day/time when I'll go back and finally get whatever to exalted.

There are legit bag space limitations for many people, but yeah I agree that there are probably many more of us hanging on to things that we'll just never look at/use again because... who knows?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Jan. 3, 2013, 9:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/03/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Luthar
hey you're a tree, that's cool.

Face tree. Back in effect.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - Jan. 3, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/03/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Brø

Face tree. Back in effect.

I know this isn't on topic but I beg to know what is that green aura in your mouth???

What isn't it?