Message 2 Blizz about Real Life Threats forum

#1 - Dec. 29, 2012, 4:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
About your forum on Real Life Threats. I've been recieving those ever since i joined the server known as Moon Guard, yet every time i open a ticket or report it i never get a responce f5rom a GM and i see those said players the next day and everyday for about a week or so. Has Blizzard Entetainment GM's stopped caring? I think so. P.S. I am still waiting on a responce for the ticket i submitted yesterday relating to this issue.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#29 - Dec. 29, 2012, 10:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/28/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Amêlià
About your forum on Real Life Threats. I've been recieving those ever since i joined the server known as Moon Guard, yet every time i open a ticket or report it i never get a responce f5rom a GM and i see those said players the next day and everyday for about a week or so. Has Blizzard Entetainment GM's stopped caring? I think so. P.S. I am still waiting on a responce for the ticket i submitted yesterday relating to this issue.

To be evaluated as a threat of this nature - you need to submit it as such, not as a simple harassment report.

That is why it's been in queue for a few hours.

I'd also ask you to not abandon petitions until they have a chance to be addressed. I do see a number in your history that never had a chance to be evaluated.

In any case, if you feel there is a direct threat, your local authorities should always be your first recourse. If they need information from us, they will contact us.