Blizzard being unhelpfull and a bad week

#1 - Dec. 27, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
so i mess a race change up and i ask to be reverted and blizzard says they will do it and its been 2 days and nothing and then i buy one of those greendot credit cards so i can buy a sr faction change and it says not valid information and now its refunding me my 30$ in a check and now i tried to fix it but it said i had to wait another day to try again and then im stuck on darkspear with a tauren dk. Just great.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#3 - Dec. 27, 2012, 9:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/27/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Echoesofwar
so i mess a race change up and i ask to be reverted and blizzard says they will do it and its been 2 days and nothing

From what I can see, Echoesofwar, you had submit a ticket requesting assistance. A rep looked into your request and instructed you to complete the race change so that we can revert it (as we are unable to do so while the race/faction/appearance change option is pending).

You appear to have done that and replied to the original ticket letting us know, but then you seem to have abandoned that ticket. So basically, by closing the ticket there is no request in confirming that you have completed the race change and that you are ready for it to be reverted.

You'll need to reply to that ticket, Echoesofwar, and leave it open. If the ticket is no longer able to be reopened please submit another one referring the original.