- 2012/12/27 12:03:00 AM
McAfee could be interfering. If you are willing to try, I would uninstall it temporarily. To uninstall McAfee properly, you'll want to use the McAfee removal tool.
Download and run MCPR.exe
1. Download the removal tool from: http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe
2. Click Save and save the file to a folder on your computer.
3. Navigate to the folder where the file was saved.
4. Make sure all McAfee windows are closed.
5. Double-click MCPR.exe to run the removal tool.
NOTE: Windows Vista and 7 users must right-click MCPR.exe and select Run as Administrator.
6. Restart your computer after receiving the message CleanUp Successful.
Your McAfee product will not be fully removed until the system is restarted.
Let me know what happens
______________________________________________________I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific TimeSupport Contact Information