LF Stack Counter (replacement for powerauras)

#1 - Dec. 19, 2012, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi, I don't know if anyone else is encountering FPS issues with Powerauras 5.1, but it's made it unusable.

I'm now looking for an addon that works in a similar way to Powerauras, as I want to see when my 'Tigereye Brew' has a certain amount of stacks. In Powerauras you could set it to display something when stacks reached a certain point, but I can't find another addon with the ability to do this.

If anyone knows a Powerauras fix or replacement for it, please let me in on it :D
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - Dec. 20, 2012, 3:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
WeakAuras is very powerful as well, the only problem with it is that most players that try it seem to be old Power Auras users and the interface of both addons is so different that it might take a while to get used to it.

If you decide to try it maybe this will help, here's a thread on mmo-champion where a very nice player shares his custom auras for tracking Tigereye Brew stacks, all you have to do is select the code, copy, and paste it inside the "import" window in Weak Auras.
After that, you're free to change it in any way you like; at least it will provide you with a nice overview on how the whole thing works with tracking the stacks.