Phasing problems

#1 - Dec. 19, 2012, 4:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have no idea where I should put this topic and I can't find anyone else with the same problem...

Since a few days ago I am having very weird phasing issues on my character.
I went to do the daily quests in Krasarang and got the set nearest to Lions Landing.

I was going around killing what I needed to when I noticed some mobs I'd not recalled seeing before in the same area as the quest mobs. There were loads of them and they were aggroing me a lot and getting in the way.

I soon noticed that they were running through other people and not reacting to them, but with me, they saw me and aggroed.
I asked on chat and no one else could see them...

Since then I've come to realise they are the mobs present from the very first phase of the Alliance Pandaren Campaign, Horde Raiders/Horde Hunters/Horde Priests which drop no loot.
The first quest you get in the storyline you have to go kill 20 of them or something.

I completed the Operation: Shieldwall questline about a week ago, so I don't think that was the trigger, but my characters phasing is messed up and I'm seeing both phases at the same time I believe.

I am also getting a similar issue in the Dread Wastes, but I don't kno the exact details of the the additional phase I am seeing.

Relogging, leaving and re-entering the area does not help.
I tried doing a ticket but the GM I talked to was not very helpful and basically said that they couldn't help me and I should just send a bug ticket. But a bug ticket won't be responded directly so and I won't be fixed anytime soon.
I sent one in anyway, altho the 500 character limit doesn't exactly give you much space to explain the problem fully.

Has anyone else had this problem, or knows of someone else who had this problem?
And is there anything further I can do to get it sorted?

Thanks.
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Dec. 19, 2012, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Ozzayel. As the GM advised you, it's best to make a bug report so that we can look into this. In the meantime, as he also suggested, if you have any outstanding quests in the area, you could try completing them (apologies if you've done this already) :)