Addon question.

#1 - Dec. 11, 2012, 4:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Gonna ask straight off the bat. Is there an addon that can help me post several auctions with different items at once?

e.g. I want to sell 200 different types of armor on the auction house for 50g each.

something like a helper addon that attaches to the auction house, that lets you list/input all the items you want to sell specifically in this box, set the price to 50g, and bam.

->another example, getting 50 items in one group, set each item to 20g. get another set of group of items, set each item to 10g.

Any info could be useful, or is it even allowed in-game?
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Dec. 11, 2012, 2:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You're probably looking for something like TSM.
Here's a nice thread with all the plugins for the main addon.
Here's another really good addon that might be a bit easier to use but just not as powerful: Auctionator.

Please note that none of these will fully automate the process of posting autions as that is against the rules, but they can help you a great deal and save you some time so you can make some shiny gold while you're questing/raiding/rp'ing or spilling some Horde's blood over Azeroth! ;)
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Dec. 12, 2012, 1:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/12/2012 12:59Posted by Deadvanilla
Meh why not alliance´s blood? im really offended here tbh = (

Oh don’t get me wrong, I'd love to see both Alliance and Horde blood being spilled, that's the good thing about being a Murloc, I've got equally balanced levels of hatred towards every faction, one can say that I’m “neutral” in a special way ;)

I just didn’t want to taunt the OP by implying that he should be spreading pain and terror inside his own faction since he’s an Ally.