- 2012/12/08 11:29:00 PM
Over the course of the last week, fansites across North America and Europe were given an opportunity to chat with World of Warcraft leading developers and ask questions about Mists of Pandaria, hot topics in the community, current design philosophies, the future of the game, and a lot more. Listen up, read along, and tune in!
The below interviews shed light on the design philosophies of zone/quest story, reputations, daily quests, endgame progression/reward structure, dungeons/raids/scenarios, world bosses, Challenge dungeons, the Brawler's Guild, cross-realm zones, content release frequency, and other subjects of frequent player discussions.Dave "Fargo" Kosak, Lead Quest Designer
Cory "Mumper" Stockton, Lead Content Designer, and Dave Kosak
- Darkmoon Herald - Podcast interview on Mists endgame and story.
- Wowhead - Transcript by Perculia covering Mists endgame and story.
Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas, Lead Encounter Designer
- WoW Insider - Transcript by Anne Stickney; combined interview about Mists endgame content and story.
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street, Lead Systems Designer
- Convert to Raid - Podcast interview focused on Mists endgame and dungeons.
- Method News - Interview transcript by raiding extraordinaire Rogerbrown about endgame progression and Patch 5.1.
- All Things Azeroth - Podcast interview by Medros, Rho (Realm Maintenance Podcast), and Nananea covering Mists endgame and systems.
- Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv - Video interview by Gary Gannon, Josh Allen (TankSpot), and Olivia Grace (WoW Insider) covering Mists endgame and systems.
- Wowjuju - Transcript covering Mists endgame and systems.
Be sure to check out more developer interviews
for information on additional topics.