- 2012/12/08 11:22:00 PM
Over the course of the last week, fansites across North America and Europe were given an opportunity to chat with World of Warcraft leading developers and ask questions about Mists of Pandaria, hot topics in the community, current design philosophies, the future of the game, and a lot more. Listen up, read along, and tune in!
The below interviews shed light on the design philosophies of endgame progression/reward structure, dungeons/raids/scenarios, world bosses, Challenge dungeons, reputations, daily quests, the Brawler's Guild, zone/quest story, cross-realm zones, content release frequency, and other subjects of frequent player discussions.Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas, Lead Encounter Designer
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street, Lead Systems Designer
- Convert to Raid - Podcast interview focused on Mists endgame and dungeons.
- Method News - Interview transcript by raiding extraordinaire Rogerbrown about endgame progression and Patch 5.1.
Dave "Fargo" Kosak, Lead Quest Designer
- All Things Azeroth - Podcast interview by Medros, Rho (Realm Maintenance Podcast), and Nananea covering Mists endgame and systems.
- Legendary on Gamebreaker.tv - Video interview by Gary Gannon, Josh Allen (TankSpot), and Olivia Grace (WoW Insider) covering Mists endgame and systems.
- Wowjuju - Transcript covering Mists endgame and systems.
Cory "Mumper" Stockton, Lead Content Designer, and Dave Kosak
- Darkmoon Herald - Podcast interview on Mists endgame and story.
- Wowhead - Transcript by Perculia covering Mists endgame and story.
- WoW Insider - Transcript by Anne Stickney; combined interview about Mists endgame content and story.
Be sure to check out more developer interviews
for information on additional topics.