Who is your favorite blue?

#1 - Dec. 6, 2012, 12:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have to say mine are Rygarius and Daxxarri Though I like most of them these two are my favorite.

What are your favorites?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - Dec. 6, 2012, 1:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Now, now. It's not a competition.*

*It is totally a competition.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - Dec. 6, 2012, 1:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
My favorite blue is B02, Robin's Egg Blue. Oh, you mean a person.

I enjoy working with everyone on Community Team. Is 'all teh blues' a valid answer?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#64 - Dec. 6, 2012, 1:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Yubz
Bornakk

This.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#75 - Dec. 6, 2012, 2:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Crithto
Bornakk

This.

Good boy.

12/05/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Yubz
Bornakk

You have over 10k achievement points and you're not a gnome, compliment accepted.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#106 - Dec. 6, 2012, 2:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
NathanL. He was one of the main forum blues back in the day and then I had the lucky privilege of working with him. I'm old school.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#111 - Dec. 6, 2012, 2:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
BORNAK WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always around.

Been so long since I've seen any post from you, was starting to wonder... Good to know you're still around. :)

BORNAKK! How have you been? I've missed seeing you in the forums. Big hugs time!

BORNAKK!! <3

I hover. I lurk. I watch. And occasionally come out of the box when I hear my name. You can't get rid of me that easily. ;-)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#152 - Dec. 6, 2012, 3:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Me.

I'm my favorite.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#215 - Dec. 6, 2012, 5:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Me.

I'm my favorite.

Bash is a WoW blue? I thought you were totally Diablo these days or did I go off my meds?

Is your beard still epic or did you get cut?

edit: are we ever going to get a part two to a day in Micah's life? (that series was awesome)

I've been back on WoW since... right before Mists launch. Wondering if I shouldn't go back to Drysc and the facetree avatar. ;)

I'm down to just the righteous mustache now.

Hrm. Probably not but I did write the BWC Day 1 and Day 2 blogs, which kind of had that same sort of vibe. Maybe some more things to come kind of like that, but different.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#225 - Dec. 6, 2012, 5:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Risingearth
Hey Bashiok... crawl back under that dark, hell hole GC put you in. you're 45 yr old man that does forums for a living... get the hell off this post..

Haha, 31 (*cry*), and yeah, I get paid for this. Pretty awesome, right?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#239 - Dec. 6, 2012, 6:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Risingearth

Haha, 31 (*cry*), and yeah, I get paid for this. Pretty awesome, right?

you're a power hungry, mean old jack !@#. you haven't cared about the WoW forums in a long time. you strive on being negative towards players when all they want is actions based on post.

I revel in the day Blizz kicks you on your $%^ like a "christmas employee" only needed the satisfaction of what the corporation wanted and then getting rid of you.

You're time on this forum is not needed. You don't give a crap about people needs, you constantly put people down, and you your actions to the company you work for does not delegate the responsibility of your role as moderator.

Get a real job. One that supports your 45 year old, wrinkly butt that no longer supports this game, but your family.

Well. That was a lot of things. I was the sole Diablo III CM for a good... 4 or so years, so that probably explains why I haven't been around much until recently. And why my avatar is a Fallen now. I'm not sure what specifically made you so upset, I'd probably only be able to counter most of what you said with "nuh uh!" type sentiments, and I'm not sure that'd be productive.

In spite of me I do hope you're enjoying the game. I think Mists is a crazy good expansion, and I'm happy to be back and working on WoW. Also, my butt is not wrinkly! Probably. I don't look at it much to be honest. Do people look at their butts a lot? I feel like I'm out of the loop on matters of butt care. Now that you mention it I should probably pay more attention to it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#245 - Dec. 6, 2012, 6:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/05/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Velantha
my avatar is a Fallen now

Thank you!

Even though you didn't directly tell me what you were you still said it...

So thanks...

Now next question, What is a fallen?

It was purposely indirectly answering you. ;) And what!? You should have gotten D3 when it was on sale. It was a crazy good deal.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#355 - Dec. 6, 2012, 6:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd say Neth, but I don't see her posting all that much anymore. :(

So I'mma go with Zar cuz he's a cutie patootie IRL.

I'm doing more work in the background, though I tweet a bit more on my Nethaera account now and then too.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#365 - Dec. 6, 2012, 6:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My favorite blue is the one that passes on information from developers to the subscribers.

So far the spots still open.

People from across the company, including developers and members of the community team read the forums on a regular basis. Not giving an answer worded exactly the way you had envisioned does not mean that you haven't been heard.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#411 - Dec. 6, 2012, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've yet to see any death battles...

C'mon blues, you have to prove yourselves!

That's because we don't want to have to pick up someone else's work. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#439 - Dec. 7, 2012, 12:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I know it'll never happen, but I'm a Chris Metzen fan boy. Have been since warcraft 1/2 I love the stories he creates and diving deep into the lore. I love watching blizzcon panels just to hear his sarcastic answers to people. Plus I mean, his voice acting is always fun! I know technically he's not a blue because he doesn't post on here, but....I have hope someday he will, and I will be happy and all will be right in the world!!!

Other than that, I enjoy Daxxarri mostly, and the occasional Rygarius post :)

Chris Metzen tweets if you're interested in following him there- @ChrisMetzen
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#513 - Dec. 7, 2012, 5:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When they are straightforward and honest, I think better of them. Like whichever blue admitted to posting too soon about the heb nerf; that took some gonads and I respect people who can admit when they've made a mistake.

That was the lovely and talented Daxxarri. We are OK with admitting when we've made an error or shared incorrect information. I had a similar situation with the Ink Traders shortly after Mists launch. What's most important to us is getting the corrected information out as quickly as is feasible.

12/07/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Homeslïce
You guys are creepy for even knowing the gms names.

CMs, not GMs and while it's not necessary for people to know our names, it means they are at least paying attention to what we may be trying to say or share. ;)