I play WoW because...

#1 - Dec. 5, 2012, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some times I don't feel like putting on pants and wandering into the outside world.

How about you?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Dec. 5, 2012, 5:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some times I don't feel like putting on pants and wandering into the outside world.

How about you?

I get to visit with friends, have an adventure, and interact with various legendary figures in the world, all while collecting some fabulous keepsakes and armor. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - Dec. 5, 2012, 5:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I get to visit with friends, have an adventure, and visit with various legendary figures in the world, all while collecting some fabulous keepsakes and armor. ;)

Yeah, but with or without pants?

A robe. WoW is often very nice in a cozy robe.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#65 - Dec. 5, 2012, 7:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
... I'm a proud geek. 8 years ago, I joined my friends in the open beta for World of Warcraft and though we were heavily into another MMO at the time, a few months after launch, we started up our adventures on Azeroth. This is the game that got me into gaming.

If you had asked me back in the days of Molten Core runs and Ahn'Qiraj gate farming if I could see myself ever working for the company that's given me the greatest amount of entertainment, I'd have told you, "no way." This may sound a bit sappy, but I'm glad I was wrong.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#76 - Dec. 5, 2012, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post

A robe. WoW is often very nice in a cozy robe.

You that guy in Blood legion? ;)

That would be weird since I'm not a guy. ;) I also have fuzzy pants I like to wear with the robe while playing curled up in my chair.

I almost forgot to mention exploring. I love exploring and finding all those little extra touches the development team has slipped in there.