Blizzard Post
It's not for everyone.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#49 - Nov. 30, 2012, 6:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/30/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Ogishota
It's not for everyone.

What about reality? Sometimes I substitute my own for someone else's. That's OK right?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#57 - Nov. 30, 2012, 6:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/30/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Draug

What about reality? Sometimes I substitute my own for someone else's. That's OK right?

No, it is not.

According to Einstein's Theory of Relativity - specifically the Special Relativity. All reality is relative to the viewpoint of the individual. As is motion and time. Thus in order to substitute your reality for mine you would have to exist at the same space/time point as me. and since it is impossible for two things to occupy the same point in space/time it is impossible for this to occur.

Thus under no circumstance can you substitute your reality for someone else's.

Party pooper. ;/

(BTW... please keep discussions of religion out of this thread and off the forums. Thanks)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#63 - Nov. 30, 2012, 7:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Party pooper. ;/

(BTW... please keep discussions of religion out of this thread and off the forums. Thanks)

I wasn't aware science was considered a religion... or are you talking to others?

As for the OP, Logic does seem lost on many people on these forums. You can show them how A = B, and B = C, so A = C... yet they will deny that A is even remotely like C.

*EDIT* Also, any idea why half the time I quote a blue it doesn't come out Blue? Even when all I do is hit the quote button on their post?

It was in reference to others who I've removed some posts for. Also... no idea. the ways of the quoting on the forums are mysterious.