Error 202 Upgrading issues

#0 - Oct. 19, 2010, 9:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I really want to upgrade to keep leveling, but:
Error 202 message comes up when I have cleared browsers, tried 4 different browsers, 5 computers, 2 different homes.
Phone Service is "full queue", so I cannot upgrade there.
And Blizzard E-Mail is taking days to respond to me.

What am I suppose to do?
Paying what I do to play this game, I expect for Blizzard to meet my needs half way and service me properly instead of leaving me stranded.

Fix your website so it works and people can do what they want.

Is there any other, relatively short option I can do, other than going and buying a copy of the game, that I can do?
#2 - Oct. 19, 2010, 10:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I really want to upgrade to keep leveling, but:
Error 202 message comes up when I have cleared browsers, tried 4 different browsers, 5 computers, 2 different homes.
Phone Service is "full queue", so I cannot upgrade there.
And Blizzard E-Mail is taking days to respond to me.

What am I suppose to do?
Paying what I do to play this game, I expect for Blizzard to meet my needs half way and service me properly instead of leaving me stranded.

Fix your website so it works and people can do what they want.

Is there any other, relatively short option I can do, other than going and buying a copy of the game, that I can do?

Players who receive the Error 202 message when attempting to upgrade are usually trying to upgrade outside of where the account is registered, or outside of a supported region. We tend to see this a lot with people who have not updated the Battle.net account address since moving or military personnel.

If you are unable to upgrade the account via the Direct Online Upgrade process, you may wish to upgrade the account with a retail copy of the game.