I need one ilvl for lfr.. Help me

#1 - Nov. 26, 2012, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I need one item level to do lfr before the reset. Does anyone have any clue as to what i can get. I already spent my valor and conq points. Gold is a problem because i just spent most of it on a mount and darkmoon fair deck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I updated my armory to weed out any further confusion.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What the !@#$es.

If you were exalted with Golden Lotus or Klaxxi there are a couple upgrades for you. There's a couple tailored items too, but you're short on gold so... Headmaster's Will?

Time and time again blue posts remind us that dailys are not required in order to get your ilvl up to raiding level.....and then this guy comes on and tells you "QQ more....you shouldz dailys!" Glad to see consistenscy from our mods and developers.

They aren't. He just doesn't want to wait 1 day for the weekly reset. If he doesn't want to wait 1 day his options are limited.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post

You know darn well that never drops! >:(

It's super rare, but it's an option. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#35 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Lovely how everyone is disregarding the first line of his responce.

the OP has plenty of options outside of capping GL or Klaxxi to upgrade thier ilvl........but out friendly mod felt the fisrt and most important thing a player could have done was finish dailys. You can look at it with rose colored glasses all you want but if I was the OP the mods responce was a slap in the face.

I'll work on listing items by importance in my future posts. Thanks for the feedback.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#41 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/26/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Manaaddicted
There is no guarantee that OP will get anything to help matters even after the reset.

Sure there is. He has a few valor upgrades left.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#47 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Bashiok
Community Manager

Golden Lotus and Klaxxi rewards are unique in this expansion in that they both require effort and diligence to obtain not only reputation but ALSO valor points as well.

I feel defeated when, after laboring for weeks to reach a reputation goal, I am still not eligible to obtain reputation rewards because I will need to wait a week or more to obtain the valor points needed.

Was having both a difficult reputation goal as well as a difficult currency goal a good design choice for reputation rewards?

Oh, I was just referring to the rewards from Exalted quests. Not Valor items.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30646
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31612
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#53 - Nov. 26, 2012, 9:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
1. Upgrade trinket - as other posters have suggested, this seems your easiest option as you can run heroics to get a 463 and obtain that needed 1 point. Target heroics which have a needed trinket using the in game Dungeon Loot finder (shift-J is default). If needed, you can keep running randoms, but you are better off targeting all the known loot drop locations first.

2. I presume you have the darkmoon faire deck completed as per your original post. If that's the case, see if you can offer to trade that plus anything you can for a completed trinket.

3. I presume you have already done Sha and both MV's this week. But if not, clearly this is an option too and using any Elder Charms if you have some.

Just brainstorming with ya - good luck.

Frum

All excellent suggestions! Thanks for those.