I'm a clicker

#1 - Nov. 21, 2012, 3:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
But I've come to the point where I want to do some serious PvP on my Resto Druid and I'm not reacting as fast as I should.

I have my all my healing spells bound to my mouse with Clique and when I have an enemy targeted I click on my defensive abilities.
It works in 5-man PvE but in PvP when I need to shape shift to create distance or use a cat/bear ability or even turn around to root or dot someone, I see that I'm giving the enemy to much time to react to that.
I feel I could do that faster and I would take a lot less damage.

Anyway, I have been searching the web for keybinding guides, but all I found so far are guides that tell you to move with wsad or you need a Naga mouse or alot of add ons.
But I don't want that.
I only want to use my mouse for movement.

I'm looking for a guide that will teach me how to shape shift quickly, use let's say "claw" in cat form with the same keyboard button I use "lifeblood" in caster form and how I can use healing spells on someone without having to tab everyone.

Thank you in advance
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Nov. 21, 2012, 4:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Quanita,

I think what you're looking for is the conditional that enables you to to use an ability based on your current form (stance).

So I assume something like this should work:
/cast [stance:1] Insert_bear_form_ability; [stance:3] Insert_cat_form_ability; [stance:5] Insert_caster_form_ability;

I can't really test this right now but it should work, anyway, you get the idea and that's what's important.

The [stance:1] part will make the macro check if you're in Bear form, if you are it will cast whatever you write in front of it (replace "Insert_bear_form_ability" with the ability you want) .
If you're in cat form, it will cast whatever you put in front of [stance:3].

So feel free to add the abilities that you need on the same button and hopefully this should work. I'm sure other players will give you other examples that will also work. If not, I'll try to test this and give you a better example.
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - Nov. 21, 2012, 4:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Also, here's a nice thread with a lot of useful suggestions from other players if you want some help with stopping your “clicking habits”.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208515702