Great Customer Support!

#1 - Nov. 19, 2012, 8:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just wanted to say thanks to the Blizzard GM's!

Game Master Kheoric transferred my paladin to a server to play with my friends, even though I messed up and transferred my warrior initially. I originally called customer support, and they were unable to help me, then my original ticket said that I couldn't reverse the transfer, but they would happily move my warrior to the actual server and faction I wanted, finally when I replied to have them transfer my warrior I got a reply from Kheoric. He understood that I made a mistake and had a better chance of getting a resubscribe if he moved the character I really wanted to play.

/tip hat to GM Kheoric

He's the reason I've come back to WoW after almost a year of inactivity.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - Nov. 19, 2012, 9:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/19/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Vail
inb4 Forum Police officers telling you call out threads are not allowed.

We might have a different definition of what "calling out" is. :) Calling someone out is generally making negative accusations in a public forum. That is what we prohibit, both against other players as well as our staff.

This is more of a "shout out" thread. Though feedback regarding our support staff it best given through a survey associated with a support ticket. So that it can be directed to that rep and be used to benefit the entire department, an occasional positive thread isn't a bad thing either.