Insane Title - BSB and Steamwheedle Cartel

#1 - Nov. 18, 2012, 4:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I've recently obtained the Bloodsail title, Honored with BSB and I'm currently farming Steamwheedle Cartel for the Insane Title.

I've noticed that my tracking of the achievement has unchecked BSB from the before checked achievement tracker once they dropped down under Honored.

So the question is, is it a requirement to actually have Honored with BSB and Exalted with Steamwheedle simultaneously to make this work?

Thank you!
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#8 - Nov. 19, 2012, 8:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Oaks,

Currently there's an issue with this achievement meaning that if you do the Bloodsail Buccaneers first, and then farm up Steamwheedle, it unflags Bloodsail from the criteria, which makes the achievement harder than it should be. We have received a few reports about this, and it's something we are investigating, and shall fix as soon as possible.

TLDR: If you want to make sure you will get the achievement, leave Bloodsail to last. This is probably not the answer you wanted, but at least you know what's going on.

Edit: Corrected with known issue information.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#12 - Nov. 19, 2012, 1:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
@Shìrana,

We cannot help you via the forums, you'll need to submit a ticket. As for the information I posted above, that's the info we have as of right now.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#18 - Nov. 19, 2012, 1:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I investigated this further for you. At the moment, you'll either need to wait for this to be fixed (it's being looked into as I said), or, do Bloodsail last. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do at this moment and sadly there's no ETA for a fix.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#22 - Nov. 19, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
19/11/2012 13:43Posted by Oaks
Doing Bloodsail as last does not seem to work either.

The information we have at the moment is that it should. Either way, I have shared with you all the info we have at this moment, if we have any updates, we'll let everyone know.