Raid progression, duplicate bosses?

#1 - Nov. 16, 2012, 6:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Happy Friday! Came into the office today to find a pipe had burst and was flooding into my server room! No equipment was damaged (thankfully), and the mess has been cleaned up. Now, onto my real question:

Here's a sample of data pulled from the API regarding raid progression. I'm trying to create a simple: Mogo'shan Vaults 2/6 type of notification on the site, but determining the boss numbers is difficult when one is posted twice :(

I had an issue with Firelands during Cata because Heroic Ragnaros is considered his own boss. A similar issue presented it self with Sinestra in BoT. In instances where I know this is happening I do some extra massaging of the data to mention what bosses are heroic only. Now I've run into a similar issue with Heart of Fear:

Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[name] => Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 62980
)

[1] => Array
(
[name] => Blade Lord Ta'yak
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 62543
)

[2] => Array
(
[name] => Garalon
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 62164
)

[3] => Array
(
[name] => Wind Lord Mel'jarak
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 62397
)

[4] => Array
(
[name] => Amber-Shaper Un'sok
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 62511
)

[5] => Array
(
[name] => Grand Empress Shek'zeer
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 62837
)

[6] => Array
(
[name] => Garalon
[normalKills] => 0
[heroicKills] => 0
[id] => 63191
)

)

As you can see, at the end of the array I'm getting an extra Garalon, with a different ID even. Any insite would be greatly appreciated.
Forum Avatar
Battle.net Developer
#2 - Nov. 16, 2012, 7:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is a known issue, the raid progression data needs a couple of bug fixes and improvements that are on the todo list.