My QQ thread.

#1 - Nov. 13, 2012, 9:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Today I didn't get to play WoW for a while so I couldn't play and lose against (insert class you feel is OP here, likely mage/hunter/warrior) in arenas and QQ about those on the forums, I could not do my (insert faction you hate doing dailies for here) dailies and QQ about those on the forums and I could not beat (insert boss you can't beat, so clearly it must be overtuned, here) because I am a (insert your class here) and I need buffed so I can push buttons and cause bigger numbers.

Blizzard, it is your job to cater directly to me. As such, you should probably fire the entire (insert department you feel is responsible for making you pay to play a game you don't enjoy) staff.

If my demands are not met, I will unsub and you will lose my (insert monetary amount based on your subscription choice, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year). You will JUST HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH THE OTHER 9,999,999 SUBSCRIBERS MONEY. TAKE THAT. I SURE TOLD YOU.

That's all of you. That's what you sound like.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Nov. 13, 2012, 9:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please help us consolidate discussion regarding this by posting in our sticky thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017485

UPDATE: Maintenance has been extended until 3:00pm PST. Thanks again for your continued patience.

It has become necessary to extend today’s regularly scheduled maintenance by approximately two hours. We currently anticipate that realms will become available at 1:00 p.m. PST, though we will revise that estimate if the situation changes.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.