5.1 Double Rep Question

#1 - Nov. 10, 2012, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've never seen this actually addressed, i.e. anyone has checked for sure, so I want to ask in vain hope that a Blue sees it and has a clear answer.

Do the tokens that grant your account double rep apply to both factions AND across servers?

I have an alliance 90 with a lot of reps at revered and I just want to know if I get the tokens if it will apply to my horde characters on a different server.

I.E. how account wide is it?

So many things that are account based (anything that is BoA) are purely per server; yet we have mounts/pets that are actually account wide.

I just want clarity on this.

I've tried checking myself on PTR, but I'm one of the 'lucky' ones where the game thinks my PTR account is without MoP so I can't log into the 90's I copied to PTR to test.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Nov. 10, 2012, 1:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Once unlocked, the double reputation gains should affect your characters across servers much the same way that account-wide pets are accessible to all characters on the account. All your Horde characters will share the same reputation gain bonus.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Nov. 10, 2012, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have another question if Rygarius is still around:

Does double rep with, for example, Tillers apply to the sub-rep farmers? Or is only the primary rep?

The double reputation gains work with the primary faction for sure. I'll check with our developers (if they haven't left for the weekend) regarding sub-factions.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - Nov. 10, 2012, 2:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
11/09/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Cryptarius
While we're talking about this, I've been wondering why while I have 169 mounts on Alliance side, I only have 98 on Horde side. I created a Horde character (now level 67) and he has access only to mounts that are available to both factions. None of the Horde faction mounts are available. I would have thought that the equivalent mounts would be available just like when you faction change. I have the old school ride achievement, but no mount to show for it on horde side.

I don't see your account as having any Horde specific mounts. Have you purchased any Horde mounts?