Why must every forum post be so selfishly pathetic?

#1 - Nov. 7, 2012, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Does anyone look at the titles and content of blue posts and just facedesk until surgery is needed?
I read the forums nearly every day simply to check on updates and between every interesting update is like 5 posts of people just whining!

I mean, you're playing an amazing video game that has been made for you to enjoy, and there's complaints like "This boss doesn't spawn enough" and "These coins I get for free don't fulfill my ludicrous expectations".. Really? Talk about first world problems.

How hard is it to simply enjoy a video game with near limitless content. Does every post need to be about how YOUR life can be made easier in a GAME that you clearly spend too much time on so that small issues become massive problems in your day to day life?

It's essentially lazy selfish people asking hard working selfless people to make their lives easier and everything handed on a plate.

People who agree will enjoy this comedians similar rant: http://lockerz.com/u/20534406/decalz/6078550/louis_ck_everything_s_amazing_nobody_s

Thanks,
A mad DK.
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Nov. 7, 2012, 5:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Due to the content of this thread it is almost definitely going to go in a negative direction, as such a preemptive lock has been placed to prevent the bad vibes from flowing.

Spread happiness everyone! ♥ {◕ ◡ ◕}