Blizz- why dont you listen to us?

#1 - Nov. 6, 2012, 2:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Every single day there are multiple threads complaining about the dailies.

All we want is either

1- Rep tabards
or
2- When you unlock a vendor on one toon, it is unlocked on all

I dont want to grind dailies on multiple toons to be able to use my VP to purchase gear on alts. That's it. That's all I want. I'll suffer through it on one toon if you dont want to give us tabards, but asking us to do it on more than one toon in order to be able to gear it is ridiculous.

And what are you giving us more of very soon? More dailies.

And people are complaining every day on the forums.

So... why aren't you listening? And... why did you initally tell us that you were going to give us even more ways of getting VP and obtaining gear this tier if you were going to require us to grind for WEEKS to unlock said gear?

*edit* Maybe this post wasn't clear enough. On my main, which is currently raiding HMSV and HoF, I grind dailies. I will continue to grind them after they are exalted to get the tokens.I am gearing an ALT and yes, I am obtaining gear in other ways... including crafteds and LFR. All I want is to be able to use the valor points I get on MY ALT that I obtain from doing other things. THAT'S IT.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - Nov. 6, 2012, 3:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Better threads on the topic of daily quests already exist. I'm closing this one based on the title alone, as it's misleading and not a great way to trigger a constructive dialog. We do listen. I read this thread and I understand the concerns expressed.

It seems the more accurate question, whether or not it's valid, is, "Blizz, why don't you do what some of us tell you to?"