I've never seen this...

#1 - Nov. 3, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So i just posted a topic about Blizz giving us some form of closet in which to store our tabards and BOA gear. I think it would be a worthwhile UI improvement as well as quality of life due to the fact that BOA's can be shared account wide and tabards serve no real purpose anymore since getting rid of rep gains from them in MOP.

I posted, went outside, had a smoke, used the bio, came back and my post had been deleted. I was not aware that my comments had infringed upon the terms of use?

Thoughts?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Nov. 3, 2012, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Forum Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2

Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc.

• While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
    Do not post about locked or deleted threads.

• Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.