add a better reward for completing lfr!

#1 - Nov. 1, 2012, 11:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This system is not good at all.

example: I just did LFR second part, we killed 2 first bosses easily but then 10 ppl left because probably there is nothing for them on the final boss, wich means the raid disbanded because 10 ppl is impossible to get only for the last boss ( especially in the middle of the night)

Somethings gotta be done to this, somethings gotta be added for a reward or something !
Forum Avatar
Community
#9 - Nov. 2, 2012, 9:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/11/2012 08:08Posted by Cefizelj
Even if I don't get anything, I want to see what other's get. Not just NOTHING and some gold. I want the slight drama of who gets the high roll, etc.

What would that change other than creating drama as you mentioned? (and the kind of drama that doesn't really add anything to the community, I believe).

Under the new loot system, since you're not affected by what others get (your chance of getting a drop lies strictly on what your roll is against the system, no matter how many items might have been distributed already), there's no big loss to see if others were rewarded (besides mere curiosity and the potential of people starting to argue that this one player undeservedly got an item because of X).