unsuspend my main account NOW

#1 - Oct. 29, 2012, 5:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
hello blizzard, i gave you 30 minutes to answer my dispute, becouse appearantly u answer tickets from botters (or people who have private botters) within 10 minutes to help out.
40 minutes have passed and as prommised i wil take it to the general forum.

Why do you suspend my main account, wich didnt say anything in trade or normal chat, NOTHING at all.
I know why, its becouse the sadistic botters in lightbringer EU told you to do so.
In this realm i am well known as being heavy against botters and i dont make a secret about it that i report every single botters out there and people who sell masses amount of stuff on daily basis, and the goldsellers who logg in every hour in the bank to sell people gold.

i know for one that i openly tell people who are botters and who have private botters working for them, so i did today on this account, its my bank account.

those botters know, and again, i dont make a secret about it, that that main and this banker belong together. they are both me ;)

So what happened today?
I told in trade to warn people to join a certain guild becouse they have alot of botters in that guild ( reporting is not doing anything becouse blizzard want money from the botters).
So that one person goes ahead and make a ticket and tells them to suspend my main account, all for trolling purpose. (again, that account has said NOTHING in trade or normal chat)

And what does blizzard do? , suspend my main account and leave the account that told in trade about the botter alone.

this makes absolutely no sense and it really makes me think if blizzard really is on the botter side.

And just what i ask you in my dispute, blizzard.
Either suspend the right account wich made the offense, OR DONT MAKE A SUSPENSION AT ALL.
Either way, leave my main account alone wich logged in from 1 point and DIDNT make anny comment at all, he didnt even speak to annyone

What id like to ask to you readers, does this also happen to you in the past??
suspend an account wich has done NOTHING, wile leave ur other account alone wich did make some comments wich are against the ToS
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#52 - Oct. 30, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Fíghtelf,
As was said earlier you can email CSFeedbackEU@blizzard.com if you're unhappy with how things have been handled but you can help yourself avoid any suspension like this in the future by not naming and shaming players or guilds in public chat channels.

If there are players you suspect of cheating the use the appropriate in-game methods to report them to the Game Master so it can be investigated.