PvP Gear Suggestion

#1 - Oct. 19, 2012, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys so as you know there's PvP gear vendors that sell Brutal, Wrathful etc gear?
Why don't blizzard release all PvP gear vendors like Ruthless, Vicious, Cataclysmic, bloodthirsty and have the default version and the gladiator version both costing honour.

I think it'd be a good idea as there's not much xmog really and everyone has the same xmog.

(xmog = transmog)

P.S If you agree like it or thumbs it up whatever it is so Bliizzard may notice. :P
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Oct. 19, 2012, 7:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Update: Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Oct. 19, 2012, 8:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/19/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Sky
Well that escalated quickly

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#36 - Oct. 19, 2012, 11:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/19/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Draintain
Funny how all of the things on the arena forums, this is the one where the blue posts on.

I usually post if I have some information to offer, like I did in this case. Or if I think I'm funny, about which I'm often incorrect and which happens with regrettable frequency.

Regardless, it's not like I haven't been dropping fact bombs in this forum, so settle down.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#40 - Oct. 20, 2012, 12:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
As an aside, I'll pass along your feedback about some of the other items that are no longer obtainable. We've long been interested in expanding Transmogrification options, so making some of this stuff obtainable in the future isn't outside the realm of possibility.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#102 - Nov. 27, 2012, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Necroing the thread!

Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.