Rated bgs failed

#1 - Oct. 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The reason not alot of people do rated bgs its hard to find 10 people to do rbgs with,there should be rbg que ,where you que up with people with smilar mmr.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#29 - Oct. 17, 2012, 11:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/17/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Bascal
But Blizz doesn't even read these forums

False.

I don't have a lot in the way of details to share at the moment regarding some of the more pressing issues expressed by the PvP community, but we're reading.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#42 - Oct. 17, 2012, 11:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Don't scare him.
He might run away.
And then we'll be alone again.

/pat

You were never alone, Pachyderm.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#50 - Oct. 17, 2012, 11:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Daxx.
Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to more information.

I'm currently planning to add a section to the 5.1 notes on class changes to the 5.1 Public Test Realm blog tomorrow morning. While the changes aren't complete, there's probably going to be some stuff in there that hasn't been picked up by fansites yet. There will also likely be more changes than the ones listed, for the record.

This thread again. Daxx should just sticky one of the dozen posts they addressed this in.

To be honest, I wasn't planning to address Rated Battleground issues in this thread. I was posting just to say "Hey, I read these forums."
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#61 - Oct. 18, 2012, 12:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Do appreciate you coming by Daxx, maybe you guys should do a Q&A sometime on the current issues of PvP balance yeah?

Maybe a blog? I think Ghostcrawler mentioned something to that effect via Twitter. We'll look into it!

I know most of your response will probably be vague in order to not fry your own bacon, we understand you guys have a lot on your plate, but a simple "Ya we recognize BM/Arms/Others are powerful, we'll have a fix ASAP."

It's easy to miss, but we've been making incremental hotfixes to both Warriors and Beast Mastery Hunters (as well as other classes, of course). There are likely more changes coming in 5.1 too. Some examples of stuff that's already been changed:

• Fixed an issue that would prevent the stuns generated by Charge and Warbringer from causing diminishing returns with each other and with themselves.
  • Healing performed by Spirit Beasts summoned by the Stampede talent is now correctly reduced by 75%.
  • Rabid has been changed and now increases a pet's attack speed by 70%. Pet attack power is now unaffected by this ability.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#73 - Oct. 18, 2012, 12:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
10/17/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Dranochugger
rbg queue is a dumb idea and it will end up being the same as random bgs, so no

Just to put a stake in it, I'm unaware of any plans for a Rated Battlegrounds queue.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#92 - Oct. 18, 2012, 12:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
10/17/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Gruklaar
What's the drawback to stampede that nobody talks about?

His gun is large and impractical.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#127 - Oct. 18, 2012, 4:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As an FYI, the 5.1 PTR notes have been updated: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7540458/Patch_51_Public_Test_Realm_-_Now_Live-10_18_2012