We've seen some confusion about how to gain access to the Golden Lotus faction dailies in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. In case you've been having trouble getting where you need to be, below are some detailed steps to ensure you're on the correct path.Spoiler Warning!
This guide shares some details about the associated quest chain that takes you to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and the Golden Lotus. If you'd prefer to naturally find your way there during your adventures, the first couple of bullets should be sufficient for pointing you in the right direction.
Here is how you get into the Vale of Eternal Blossoms:
- At level 87, go speak to Anduin/Dezco at the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit and complete “A Celestial Experience.”
- Accept the follow-up quest, “A Witness to History.”
- Find Anduin/Dezco at the big gate north of the Vale. This will start a cinematic that opens the gates.
- Turn in “A Witness to History” to Zhi the Harmonious at the Golden Pagoda in the center of Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Accept and complete the follow-up quest, “The Shrine of Two Moons,” and “The Shrine of Seven Stars” (Horde/Alliance respectively).
- If you're not level 90 you'll receive no further quests.
- At level 90 you should return and pick up the quest chain again. Note that you must have trained flying to proceed.
- Pick up “The Ruins of Guo-Lai” and complete it.
- This leads to “Out with the Scouts” and “Barring Entry.”
- This leads to “Killing the Quilen” and “Stones of Power.” While in the ruins, you should also get “The Guo-Lai Halls.” If you don't get this quest near the entrance to the crypt, you can return to Anji Autumnlight to get this quest.
- These 3 quests must be completed before you can complete “Leaving an Opening.”
- Turn in “Leaving an Opening” at the Golden Pagoda, and this should lead straight into the dailies.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you're still experiencing issues accessing the Vale of Eternal Blossoms or the Golden Lotus daily quests, please let us know.