Just Got WoW

#1 - Oct. 5, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased wow last night and I have to say I can see what all the hype is about. Anyways I hope that I can start understanding this game some more lol. Its pretty confusing right now and I don't really know what to do. :D See you in game!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - Oct. 5, 2012, 5:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/05/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Manzarth
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased wow last night and I have to say I can see what all the hype is about. Anyways I hope that I can start understanding this game some more lol. Its pretty confusing right now and I don't really know what to do. :D See you in game!

Welcome!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#54 - Oct. 5, 2012, 6:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why would you blue post this?

... I want a blue post...

Hey now.. we don't all get what we want all of the time! Hrm.. wait... I think you just did... /walks away

Also
Feel free to post in the New Player Help and Guides forum if you get stuck on anything. Friendly folks over there!

This is great advice. I'm sure you'll get some good advice in this thread too, but that forum was created specifically for new players to find helpful people to talk with.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#70 - Oct. 5, 2012, 7:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Glad you could join us, Manzarth! You're more than welcome to seek help in our New Player Help and Guides forum if you need assistance with anything. =)